Free delivery on all orders
Highly qualified vets
Granofen Wormer for Cats and Dogs is a broad-spectrum wormer for treatment of dogs and cats infected with roundworms of the gastro-intestinal and respiratory tracts.
Dosage and administration
Routine treatment of dogs and cats:
Administer 1g Granofen Wormer for Dogs and Cats per 2.2kg(5lb) body weight as a single dose (100mg fenbendazole/kg bodyweight).
Practical dosage recommendations:
- 2.2 to 4.4kg (5-10lb) 2grams
- 4.5 to 8.8kg (10-20lb) 4grams
- 8.9 to 13.2kg (20-30lb) 6grams
- 13.3 to 22kg (30-50lb) 10grams
- 22.1 to 35.2kg (50-80lb) 16grams
- 35.3-50kg (80-110lb) 22grams
For dogs weighing over 50kg (110lb) an extra 1g is required for each additional 2.2kg bodyweight. The dose should be administered by mixing into the feed. Treatment should be repeated when natural reinfection with parasitic worms occur. Routine treatment of adult animals with minimal exposure to infection is advisable 2 to 4 times per year. More frequent treatment, at 6 to 8 weekly intervals is advisable for dogs in kennels.
Click Here For Product Data Sheet
Name Granofen Wormer Granules 2g Sachet Cat/Dog
How ordering prescription medication works
It’s easy to order prescription medications with Direct4Pet in just four simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Select your medication from our website
- Upload your prescription and confirm your order
- We check your order and prescription and dispense immediately