Free delivery on all orders
Highly qualified vets
Why Choose Drontal Dog Tasty Bone Tablets for Large Dogs?
Drontal Tasty Bone worming tablets work fast to kill every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK dogs, giving you peace of mind that you are helping keep internal parasites away from your pet and family.
- Kills all types of intestinal worms commonly found in UK dogs (Inc. Roundworms, Whipworms, Hookworms and Tapeworms)
- Highly effective and fast-acting treatment for worms in dogs
- Drontal Dog Tasty Bone is meat flavoured, to make worming easy
- Can be given any time - with food or on an empty stomach
- Vet strength formula, conveniently available without a prescription
- Winner of “best worming product” for dogs - As voted for by readers of Your Dog
For oral administration only.
How often should I worm my dog?
Research has shown that the majority of dogs in the UK should be wormed monthly, based on their home environment and lifestyle such as scavenging, spending time outdoors off their lead and even access to back gardens.* However, there may be situations where less frequent treatment is required and it’s best to speak to your vet about the most appropriate worming frequency for your dog. *ESCCAP Worm Control in Dogs and Cats Guidelines, Feb 2020
Not for use in dogs weighing less than 2kg. Do not use in pregnant dogs during the 1st and 2nd third of pregnancy. A single treatment during the last third of pregnancy or during lactation has been demonstrated safe. Keep out of sight and reach of children and wash hands after use. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients. From Vetoquinol UK
Marketing authorisation number: Vm 08007/4164
Use medicines responsibly. Drontal® Dog Tasty Bone/Bone XL Tablets contain febantel, praziquantel and pyrantel. NFA-VPS. Further information is available from the datasheet or Vetoquinol UK (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Legal Classification: NFA-VPS
Click Here For Product Data Sheet
Name Drontal Tasty Bone XL Wormer Tablets - Large Dogs - Over 35kg - 48 Tablets
How ordering prescription medication works
It’s easy to order prescription medications with Direct4Pet in just four simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Select your medication from our website
- Upload your prescription and confirm your order
- We check your order and prescription and dispense immediately